Monday, February 26, 2007

You Have Bad Taste in Movies

There's nothing worse than going to a movie and, based on the previews, realizing that the movie thinks your an idiot. Like "Oooo since you are watching this romantic comedy, we bet you would like Wild Hogs, starring John Travolta and Tim Allen!" Now I know that Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore tend to play the same characters in every movie they star in, but I really did think that maybe, just maybe, that this movie would be different. Ok, maybe not different, but at least somewhat enjoyable. But no no no, from the get-go, the previews are laughing in my face saying "ahaha! if you'll pay $10 dollars for this b.s., I bet we could convince you that the new Adam Brody movie looks amazing! You are so stupid, movie-goer!" And the thing is, they're right. I DID pay $10 to watch Drew Barrymore be the cutsie charming girl and Hugh Grant be the smarmy british guy. Ugh. I hate myself sometimes.

No comments: