Monday, February 26, 2007

This weekend I had a dream that I was using a public bathroom and some bitch decided to pour chocolate pudding on me over the stall door. Tons of chocolate pudding. I came out and was try to wipe my eyes and mouth so I could breathe and see, but I was like swamp thing. Except the swamp was made of pudding. I don't even like pudding. Or jello for that matter. I think my ill feelings for jello were caused by my 1st grade surgery. It's the only time I've ever had to go to the hospital, ever. I had an appendicitis. I could only eat jello and broth for the whole time. Sometimes the nurse would ask what my favorite food was and I'd tell them "pizza" and they would say things like "well pretend like your iv is pizza" or "i'm sure your mom will buy you pizza when you get out of the hospital." Shut up stupid nurses, I'm hungry.

I was stuck there for days staring at a Tv and throwing up on myself and accepting gifts from strangers that went to my church. And then one time an old lady came into my room wearing her hospital gown and I saw her naked old lady ass. And I watched Splash with my mom.

But anyway, jello makes me want to puke and I don't know why my dreams are so weird.

No comments: