Sunday, March 4, 2007

Extreme Vom-o-torium

I'm sick of feeling nauseous lately. I get these waves that come over me and I feel like I'm going to black out or throw up only I can't because I have work to do or I'm not in a place where I can lay down. I've been getting these waves more and more lately and yes I know I have to go to yet another doctor. The last one I went to couldn't find anything wrong with me and told me I was going to die if I continued to take birth control. I feel like he might be right. I feel so much better when I'm not taking the pill. I have started taking a new one and I believe these symptoms have worsened since I've taken these pills. I hate them. I hate that this is my only real option to not have to deal with what I talked about in my first blog. I hate going to a doctor when you feel like shit and by the time you actually see the quack your pain has subsided, you piss in a cup, and they dismiss you. After you give them money of course. For what? Is there no way to give me a thorough scan of every organ? Without it costing me an arm and a leg? Can't you just tell me what's wrong with me and give me something, some kind of magic goat yogurt or something to make it all go away? While you're at it doc, you should just go ahead and predict the future for me as well. Let me know if I'm going to end up with a deadbeat husband, have a newt-eyed elf baby, or gain 200 pounds in my left saggy ass cheek. Then cut me a prescription to correct the problem. What is health insurance for if not to fix all of that shit? And thanks by the way gyno jerks for making me wait two weeks from that dreaded phone call to figure out if I have a cancerbaby alien chomping away at my cervix. I'd really appreciate if you could just go ahead and schedule this 'routine procedure' riiight around the time I get my goddamn monthly visit from Flo-jo. Oh wait, you already did that. Awesome, now I can wait two more wholesome carefree weeks of life to find out if I'm going to die tomorrow. you people are awesome. God why do chicks have to go through this shit too?

Fucking hypochondriacs. Will it never end for us?







No comments: