Sunday, April 22, 2007

Back to Big Bopper

I just watched Blades of Glory. In light of watching a funny and easily digestible film as well as watching Gene Simmons Family Jewels I thought I'd revert back to being a 13-year old girl and pay tribute to some dudes that I think are hot. Be forewarned, you may be grossed out by a few of my choices but I can't help it. It also doesn't take that long to figure out a pattern here. What can I say I'm predictable.

Speaking of Blades of Glory. I thought Will Ferrell was hot in it. Yes it's true. It's the attitude. And the hair. Next up, while I've been watching Gene Simmons Family Jewels, Gene is fine, whatever. He's cool but not my type. but Nick, my god. I think he might be an overgrown 14 year old. I have no idea how old he is but he's hot. He's also seemingly level-headed and clever. Always the smartass. Wish I could find a bigger better picture but this will have to do.
Of course, no big surprise here. Jason Lewis. Ever since Sex and the City I have considered him the best looking man I have ever seen in my life. I still think this. I used to rewind parts with him in it and then get mad that Samantha was in the sex scenes. His attitude, everything, was the perfect man. I even remember him being a model for Tommy ads in my Teen Magazine when I was younger. I'm totally jealous/happy for him and Rosario Dawson. She is gorgeous, kicks some major ass (Grindhouse, Sin City) and you can tell she's much cooler than me. I'll let her have that one. Jason "Sex and the City era" to the right. - without Rosario...................
Jason Now - with Rosario. um yeah, adorable.












Okay now this is a little gross. I thought Bill Moseley was hot as a member of the family in House of a Thousand Corpses. Yes, the guy who kills a ton of people, strangles cheerleaders, whatever else he does. Not as much in Devil's' Rejects but he was wearing a cowboy shirt and all that killing is pretty hot. I swear I'm not sick.
And Christian from The Figurines. Yep, a hot Danish rooster:

I'll have more on this tip soon but will leave you with two things I also like:

L-Lo:















and Boston BeerWorks - I love you Blueberry beer!












.
Update: Lewis and Rosario broke up, apparently months ago. I can't believe he would let someone amazing like Rosario go. Rumor has it she had some difficulty dealing with the fact that women were pawing at him all the time. Apparently he couldn't seem to control himself as he was having dinner with some lame actress chick that's more than a decade younger than him. Nice job douchebag. If all of this is supposedly true you just dropped heavily on the scale. I'll just crush on Rosario now.

No comments: